Cannabis Irrigation Supply General Shipping Policies
We Ship World Wide!
Backorders: If any products you ordered are currently not in stock we will give you an expected shipping time at checkout or by a follow-up call or email.
In-stock products: We process and ship all orders within 2 business days if you choose Standard shipping. Orders placed with Premium or Express shipping before 1pm PST will be shipped the same business day. Shipping times are based on the day shipment is sent from our facility.
Domestic Shipping Methods
* Most shipments are sent via UPS or USPS. Larger shipments may be sent by Common Carrier.
* At the time of checkout you will be offered different shipping options based on the contents of your shopping cart.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST CONTACT US REGARDING ANY SHORTAGE WITHIN 10 CALENDAR DAYS OF RECEIPT OF YOUR ORDER. THANK YOU
International Shipping Methods
* Container Freight: We are happy to ship your order directly to your overseas destination, and can supply all the necessary documents to pass through US Customs, but it is the responsibility of the customer to inform us of any necessary documentation for receipt of the shipment upon arrival. Once the order has been delivered to the carrier the ownership of the product passes to the customer. All fees, freight costs, customs fees and/or import taxes are the customer's responsibility.
* Shipment to Freight Forwarder in the U.S : This is considered as a shipment within the US. We will provide extra copies of the invoice for customs purposes and any other documentation required. Ownership of the shipment will pass to the customer when it is received by the freight forwarder. Customer billing information and contact information for the freight forwarder are required.
* United States Postal Service: Typically, for smaller orders, this is the least expensive way to ship. We send many orders around the world this way, however please be aware that: Insurance may not be available to all locations - In the event that insurance is not available the customer accepts full responsibility for lost or damaged packages. When possible we use a "Return Receipt" with these shipments to prove delivery. In the event that a "Return Receipt" is not allowed, the customer takes possession of ownership when the package is delivered to the U.S. Postal Service. Proof of shipping is provided with a tracking number of the shipment from the U.S. Postal service.
* Please note that Cannabis Irrigation Supply is not responsible for Duty Fees or delays attached to your shipment by US or Foreign Customs.
How are shipping charges calculated?
Shipping charges are based on the weight of your shipment, the zip code we are shipping to, and your request for Ground or Express services. When you are ready to check out, you may view the shipping options for your cart.
What payment methods do you accept?
For shipments within the United States, it's Territories and Canada, we accept most major credit cards, checks, or wire transfers. For shipments outside of the United States, it's Territories and Canada, we accept checks drawn on US banks and wire transfers. A $ 15 fee may apply to incoming wire transfers under $1000 USD. Please call or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or help in placing your order.