• All-purpose, complete drip zone includes a 3/4 inch 9 VDC solenoid with inline valve, 3/4 inch 155 mesh screen filter and 30 PSI heavy duty high flow pressure regulator
• Completely assembled and ready to install
• Compact design meets all specification requirements for a smaller valve box
• Easy in-line maintenance
• Large capacity filter with 155 mesh screen
• Flow control can adjust incoming flow to Zero flow
• Available in a 3/4 inch and 1 inch
• High flow with low pressure loss
• Used for above or below grade installation
• Used to start a drip irrigation system from a ¾ inch PVC pipe
• Can be operated and automated with any two wires, battery operated controller
• Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
Drip Zone Assembly Installation
Drip irrigation requires clean water and proper operating pressure.
The cause of most drip irrigation system failures is either high pressure or clogged drip emitters, therefore a screen filter and a pressure regulator are the most important components in the micro irrigation system.
This drip zone kit provides the user with a complete kit that includes 3/4 inch, 9 VDC solenoid with inline valve, ¾ inch 155 mesh screen filter and heavy duty 30 PSI preset pressure regulator.
The 9 VDC solenoid with inline valve operates with any two wire, 9 volt battery operated controllers.
The screen filter is a simple and economical method for protecting a drip irrigation system. Periodically the filter screen needs to be cleaned by opening the filter cover, removing the screen, and rinsing the screen under water.
The 30 PSI heavy duty preset pressure regulator is used to reduce and regulate the incoming pressure of the households water entering a drip irrigation or micro sprinkler system to the appropriate operating pressure range of 30 PSI, which is within the range of recommended operating pressures for a micro irrigation system.
• Drip Zone Assembly includes 3/4 inch 9 VDC solenoid with inline valve, 3/4 inch 155 mesh screen filter and ¾ inch heavy duty 30 PSI preset pressure regulator
• Inlet and outlet: 3/4 inch FNPT inlet x MPT outlet
• Flow rate: up to 10 GPM
• Operating pressure: up to 120 PSI
• Preset operating pressure: 30 PSI
• Solenoid type: 9 VDC two-way magnetic latching
• Voltage rate: 6.5 -12 VDC
• Coil Resistance: 4.7Ω +/- 0.3
• Pulse Width: minimum 10 mSec
• Operation mode:
• Red + and white – latch to open
• Red – and white + released to closed
• Lead wires: 18” (45 cm) UL-1015, AWG 16, 300V- red and white wires
• Polypropylene screen: 155 mesh
• Filtration area: 28.5 square inches
• Materials: Glass reinforced nylon valve body, polypropylene filter body, ABC pressure regulator body with stainless steel springs and plunger