This two zone valve manifold is made of two, 3/4" 24 volt AC solenoid inline valves with flow control on a 1 inch swivel manifold with cap allowing for a quick connection to a water source.
This line of two, three, and four zone manifolds can be used to create automatic irrigation zones where spacing might be tight, allowing the valve manifolds to fit in a small valve box for below grade installation. This type of valve manifold provides the user with quick connection and disassembly capability, and allows for maintenance, repair, and installing additional valves with no tools or glue. Made of reinforced nylon and non-corrosive material, the valve manifold is designed for reliability in a variety of demanding applications.
• Constructed of UV resistant, heavy duty glass reinforced nylon with a stainless steel spring and other high impact plastic
• Comprised of two, 24 VAC inline valves assembled together with our quick connection swivel fittings
• Electric or manual operation
• Flow control handle for water flow adjustment and manual shutoff
• High flow with low pressure loss
• High performance solenoid with low electrical power consumption
• Manual internal bleed override for opening and closing the valve without external water spill
• Can operate with any AC controller
• Low coil heating and sediment damage
• The valve manifold configuration includes 1 inch swivel female thread with O-ring on the inlet and outlet side that act like a union for a quick connections
• Low sensitivity to dirt and voltage fluctuations
• Rugged, with reinforced and supported self-cleaning diaphragm that provides reliable operation even with dirty water
• Smooth valve opening and closing prevents pressure surge hazards