The DIG LEIT1-ILV075 Single Station Ambient Light (Solar) Powered, Smart Irrigation Controller with ¾ inch Inline Valve from DIG is an advance controller designed for above ground installation. This waterproof station controller with inline valve can be used for drip irrigation or sprinkler systems in residential or commercial applications and as a cost-effective repair for above ground existing irrigation systems.
The Single Station Ambient Light (Solar) Powered, Smart Irrigation Controller with ¾ inch Inline Valve highlights waterproof housing, smaller size profile and high flow with low pressure loss. Features includes icons based programming, LCD display with seven programming buttons, AM/PM clock, weekly and cyclical watering day options with up to five start times per day, advance smart program for drip and sprinkler system and monthly budget. The LEIT1-ILV075 includes solenoid mounting and sensor connection and it can operate without batteries.
• Controller type: DC
• Valve type: Inline valve with flow control and external manual bleed
• Valve size: ¾ inch with NPT female thread inlet and outlet
• Operating pressure: 10 to 150 PSI
• Flow rate: .1 to 28
• Temperature range: 38°F to +130°F
• Power source: Ambient Light (PVM)
• DC solenoid with enclosed plunger: two-way magnetic latching, normally closed, 7-12 Volt
• Encapsulated solenoid thread: 11/16 inch-12 UN male thread
• Retractable solenoid wire: 8.1” (coiled length when extended, approximately 24 in.)
• Sensor connection: normally closed yellow wire
•• Controller: plastic housing: high impact plastic
•• Valve bonnet and housing: reinforced nylon
•• Valve diaphragm: EPDM
•• Plunger & spacer: 430F stainless steel
•• RoHS compliant
• Watering duration: from 1 minute up to 5 hours and 59 minutes set in one minute increments
• Watering frequency: weekly or cyclical schedule with odd days, even days, or intervals from one to thirty (1- 30) days utilizing 365 day yearly calendar with leap year
• Up to five start times per day in weekly or cyclical schedule provides added flexibility for any type of watering application including sandy or clay soil.
• 20 preset historical ET programs available for 10 climate zones, with 10 for drip irrigation and 10 for spray heads, to use with any irrigation setup and including an option to review the new calculated duration and option to adjust it.
• Monthly seasonal adjustment through the seasons with option to reduce the program duration setting to 5% or to increase it up to 200% in 5% increments without modifying the controller's program duration; also can be used to fine-tune the preset ET program.
• Rain Off/Delay option with automatic restart up to 99 days
• Program Off stops program until reactivated
• Manual cycle via the program with automatic shutoff
Flow rate versus pressure loss
• Powered by ambient light (Solar)