The 3/4" FPT x 1/2 Inch (17 mm) barbed Ball Valve is used as a on/off valve for control o drip tubing, or ½ inch drip line lateral with inside diameter of .570 to .600 ID . The 3/4" X 1/2 Inch Barbed Ball Valve can also be used to adjust and balance the flow of an individual drip line. Make sure to choose the correct model of a shut off valve to fit the size of the drip tubing or drip line used.
Cannabis Irrigation Supply’s 3/4 female pipe thread X ½ inch (17 mm) Barbed Ball Valve model A123 (pack of 1) is used for control of drip tubing or drip line lateral and as a shut-off valve.
• The multi-purpose barbed ball valve is used as a shut off valve
• Easy to install
• Smooth opening and closing with lower pressure loss
• For secure and easy installation without glue or clamps
• Low-torque handle
• Fits all ½ inch drip tubing and drip line with .570 to .600 ID and .690 to 700 OD
• Large inside diameter for maximum flow
• Constructed of non-corrosive materials
• Exhibits outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance; UV protected
• Recommended operating pressure: up to 35 PSI
• Temperature range: up to 120 degrees F
• Connection: 3/4" female pipe thread (FPT) X ½ (17 mm) inch barbed inlet and outlet
• Materials: high impact plastic